Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Annapolis, MD
Full time and Part time availability
$255k per year
We are looking for a motivated CRNA/Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our medical group in Annapolis, MD. We are looking for a CRNA who is interested in working with a dedicated team at our growing medical practice, where we primarily focus on musculoskeletal complaints, treating joint, spine and arthritis pain. The patients’ health and comfort are our main priority. The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will provide pain medication, anesthesia care for patients before, during and after surgical interventions within our facility. We also have locations in Glen Burnie and Kent Island, which the CRNA could also work at, if they wished to do so.
We are a multispecialty team comprised of Physicians, PA/NP’s, Physical Therapists, Nurses, and Practitioners who collaborate to relieve the pain, restore physical function, and empower our patients to renew themselves so they can enjoy the lives they want and deserve. We have an integrated, comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function. We offer a range of interventional pain management procedures that will ameliorate our patient’s pain and help get them back to full health. We offer interventional pain management services within our clinical centers.
• Provide quality patient care before, during and after the surgical procedures within our surgical facility to include pain and anesthesia management
• Monitor patient while in the operating room area
• Check IV placement
• Draw up medication for patients’ procedure
• Label all medication for administration
• Continue to monitor patient during procedure
• Assist patient to post operative procedure room
• Follow all safety and hygiene protocols
• Collaboration with the other medical professionals for comprehensive care
• Documentation- timely and accurate
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information