A surgery center is seeking a CRNA for locum tenens coverage.
Tampa, Florida has more than just pretty beaches. Go downtown and experience the Tampa Riverwalk, innovative restaurants and entertainment throughout.
There will be 8 or 10 hour shifts, no 12s.
1. NO COVID exemptions-no medical or religious
2. 1 MD/6 CRNA
3. 8 rooms/day. 4 will be 10 hour blocks. 4 will be 8 hour blocks.
4. Comprehensive ambulatory healthcare facility-adults and peds
5. Surgery Center: 6 ORs. 2 procedural (endo) suites. 13-bed post anesthesia care (PACU) unit
6. Center also includes:
1. Free standing adult and pediatric ER (TeamHealth has ED contract)
2. Diagnostic imaging and lab services
3. Physician offices: primary and specialty care and physical therapy
7. Case types: ENT, Gastroenterology, General dental/oral surgery, GYN, Neuro/Spine, Ophthalmology, Ortho, some Pain Mgmt., Podiatry, Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery, Eyes, Urology, Oncology, other general cases. No OB
8. Hours: 630a-430p M-F. Closed weekends and holidays
9. CRNAs and physicians push meds
10. Credentialing: 90 days. TGH requires privileges at hospital as well but will NOT rotate there
11. Flu Shot/TB: Yes
12. ACLS/BLS/PALS: Yes
Dates Needed: ASAP - Ongoing
Case Load/PPD: VARIES
Shift Type: Day Shift
Assignment Type: OR
Assignment Duration: Locums
Percentage Hands On: 0%
Supervision/Medical Direction (CRNA): Supervision
Call Required: Yes
Board Certification Required: Yes
Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes
Reference ID: ORD-151976-CRNA-FL