CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) Williamstown, NJ
We are looking for a motivated CRNA/Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our medical group in Williamstown, NJ. We are looking for a CRNA who is interested in working with a dedicated team at our growing medical practice, where we primarily focus on musculoskeletal complaints, treating joint, spine and arthritis pain. The patients’ health and comfort are our main priority. The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will provide pain medication, anesthesia care for patients before, during and after surgery within our surgical facility.
At our multidisciplinary clinic, we believe bodies were built to heal. We tailor each of our patients’ treatments to help them reach their health and wellness goals and maximize their healing potential. Our team works with not only one another, but also our patients, to make sure that we are providing the best care possible for each of our patients. We have a dynamic, diverse team of Physicians, Pain specialists, Midlevel providers, and ancillary support staff that collaborates to provide a comprehensive approach to care. Our clinical team combines over 30 years of physician experience over different clinical specialties, and we utilize the best non-surgical and minimal pharmaceutical tools available for our patients benefit.
• Provide quality patient care before, during and after the surgical procedures within our surgical facility to include pain and anesthesia management
• Monitor patient while in the operating room area
• Check IV placement
• Draw up medication for patients’ procedure
• Label all medication for administration
• Continue to monitor patient during procedure
• Assist patient to post operative procedure room
• Follow all safety and hygiene protocols
• Ensure all patients follow Covid-19 guidelines while in the center
• Collaboration with the other medical professionals for comprehensive care
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information